- Staff wellbeing and mental health part one
- Stress in schools: Facts and fixes
- HR update: Stress and the employer's obligations
- Gangs: Working with your community @
- Pupil premium: An update @
- Form – Staff mental health survey
- Survey - Mental health information
- Form - Staff survey: Mental health information
- Policy - Supporting pupils with mental health needs
- Form - Staff mental health survey
- Form - Mental health information
- Checklist – Stress test for staff
- Checklist – Stress test for managers
- Policy – Child protection @
- Handout – Children and family poverty in schools @
- Checklist – Children and family poverty in schools @
- Q. I have recently been approached by a parent who wants to take her two children out of school to home educate them. Having queried what plans she has for her children’s education she has told me that she does not need to share these with me. Is this true?
- Q. Concerns have been raised recently that a pupil might be bringing cigarettes into school. What are my rights in terms of searching pupils who I suspect may have brought an item such as this onto school property?
- Q. As safeguarding lead I need to know if there are any major changes to ‘Keeping children safe in education’ but have not had time to read the document yet. Can you help?